Meal prepping breakfast made easy! This breakfast pizza bake (respectfully named) is a great way to have breakfast prepared all week. And let’s not forget, an easy way to empty out the fridge 🙂 Using some left over Brooklyn Bred Flatbread, eggs, and a few other toppings, I was munching on this all week.
See full recipe below!
10 Large Eggs
1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 Links Thin & Trim Chicken Sausage (any flavor)
1/2 Red Bell Pepper
1 Brooklyn Bred Pizza Crust (I’ve recently discovered these at Whole Foods)
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Chop peppers and chicken sausage into small bite size pieces
- In a large mixing bowl, mix eggs, peppers and sausage, and 1/2 of the shredded cheese
- In a baking pan, place pizza crust and layer egg mixture on top.
- Use the rest of the cheese to spread on top
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is golden brown (test doneness with a knife)