I wanted something quick and healthy for a weeknight dinner, and threw this together in 15 minutes! This is perfectly macro-friendly and meal prep worthy. See full recipe below!
1 Cup Chopped Baby Kale
1 Cup Cauliflower Florets
1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
2 Cups Multi-Grain Medley Ready to Serve Rice
2 Cloves Minced Garlic
Optional Seasonings- Garlic Powder, Himalayan Sea Salt, Black Pepper
Optional Toppings – Sliced Avocado, Cilantro
- Heat up the sesame oil in a large pan or wok.
- Add in the minced garlic, kale, and cauliflower and let cook until vegetables soften.
- Heat up Ready-To-Serve Rice (as instructed) and add to your pan.
- Stir together and make a small well in the center of the mixture to crack and scramble eggs into.
- Once eggs are cooked through, stir into the rest of the mixture. (You can sub for egg whites only)
I split this into two servings, double the recipe for more! Enjoy!